Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Boyfriend

My boyfriend - Muhammad Firdaus..graduation day..

Now seeing him sleeping beside me.. snooring..how peaceful..he dont have to think anything.
Just now before doozing..he said he want to accompany me..to send email..he he he so cute..peeking to what i 'm writing.. geeze..susah mau simpan rahsia lah..he already can read what i wrote..hu hu hu
Last Wednesday nite..at SKY2..tuck him for his bed..he shoot me a question..
Ummi..boleh tak Ummi tinggal sini selama-lamanya..? Terkedu aku...
hu hu hu terpaksa lah Ummi dia menjawab sepatut-patutnya...
If he know how i miss him....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh.... pre-school graduation day eh?

I missed Husna's one coz of the studying I'm doing. But her teacher was kind enough to take lots of pics! So I shared the moment via the pictures je lah.

Feel guilty, but hopefully I can make up to her later.