Thursday, September 25, 2008

21.10.2008

Dr S stared at me.. Julia.. u need to undergo the surgery..dont wait till it become worse.. it is your wealth investment..

That nite..aku tak boleh tidur.. thinking..what shall i do..what shall i decide.. who will take care of me.. how much the hidden cost etc..aku still tak bagitau ayah and mak..and family except Jiah and Dikya. Rasanya lepas raya nanti baru bagi tau..

This morning..i reviewed the insurance policies. Then emailed to Dr S asking the exact cost.. Alhamdulillah..my insurance still can cover.

I'm counting the day...till 21.10.2008... hu hu hu

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ju,

Operation apa? Serious ke?

JUJUL said...

can say serious lah jugak..i have to operate my both knees..hu hu hu
Doctor term - Bilateral titled patella. After surgery will be on medical leave for one month and have to do physiotherapy

Anonymous said...

wish you all the best ye. everything will be ok. and rajin2 buat physio tu.

Fadhil said...

Jujul,

Did you get injured playing badminton?

Wishing you all the best for the ops. You stay cool, okay?

JUJUL said...

Bro Fadhil,

Is due to my weight..and I'm also very active person. :)