Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My body ache


Wake up this morning..i feel not ok..i feel exhausted. My body crying..please dont go to work..dont.. i follow my body plead ... hu hu hu..i have dried throat..coughing..
please Allah..make me well..i have team building this Thursday and Friday @ Gopeng...
and I'm one of the committee hu hu hu
After mahgrib i see my fav doc. Hu hu hu got MC for today..she give sleepy cough syrup..later i will take it before sleep. And she refer me to other Doctor for my other problem..will see the other doctor this saturday kot.. After my teambuilding.

My..my chubby body..please be ok.. I promise..after the Team building..i will manjaing u again ye.. I know lately you dont get fully attention from me.. sorry my dear.. a lots of thing happen around us..and we have to face it together...but what you should know i really love you..muahhh... be ok ye..


No comments: