Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sacrifice!

Last nite..we sistas..gather in a room, and have some discussion about my ayah. Who will take care of him. What are our plans for him.
How touching..my little sis.. willingly to drop this semester to take care of ayah. All this just among us. We still not inform the rest of siblings and my mak. We wish to bring ayah back since he always talk to be back at his home. We know how ayah and mak miss their home. But we have to fix the house first to accomodate with ayah condition. A lots of things to do. Hopefully our plan menjadik!

Ya Allah..rahmati lah ke dua ibubapa kami..
Ya Allah berkati lah rancangan kami ini..demi kedua ibubapa kami..
Ya Allah..tabahkan dan sabarkan hati kami..untuk menempuh segala dugaan Mu

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pengorbanan yang besar dan mulia tuh!

kudos to your sister for being so noble!

JUJUL said...

Yup Jehan, and my little sis mmg close with my ayah. And my ayah time sakit2 nie ..either my mak or or dia aje yg dia carik.