Sunday, August 10, 2008

Release...

Tadi..masa balik BM, I drove my Silver Bird fast...
I luv to drive fast...
And i I blast this song loudly and sing a long

LARUT..

Mungkin aku pernah juga merasakan cinta
Tapi tak pernah seindah ini
Mungkin aku juga pernah merasakan rindu
Tapi tak pernah sedalam ini

Mungkin kamu takkan pernah percaya
Bahwa sesungguhnya aku telah terjatuh

(Korus)Ku akui aku telah larut
Larut ke dalam kame
Kamu yang ku cintai

uwarghh..macam mad woman aje..
tapi all i do for release my tensi aje..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1.50am, Wednesday.
Salaam wbt Julia,

i know that you're started to distanced urself from me...

i'm just an ordinary man, i'm not perfect. i'm teaching myself lessons of life.

i do care bout you actually. but i cannot show it. maybe i'm wrong.

Someday, we will know...