Friday, July 25, 2008

Me, Dr S and Osteoathritis & Ayah admitted again...

Sorry Jehan... my date with the Doc is due too Osteoathritis at my knee lor..ha ha ha
Psst..but the Doc..ensem....very nice elderly person..

Dr S suggest me to take supplement for 3 months... anddddd.... please reduce your weight... uwarghhhhhh...... abis lor ..ambo tau sebenonya doc.. meme keno kure ke make hok berat2 tu..hu hu hu tapi ambo suko..make..ambo luv food..ha ha ha. Next Monday i have a date with pysiologist pulak..ha ha ha.. eeh..ada word tu tak..den belasah aje tu..

My ayah admitted again yesterday. Highblood and diabetic- reading so high. My ayah ate durian. He said only one ulas ma..psst..but my mum said your ayah ate three ulas.. This evening me and Jiah going back to SKY2. Doakan daku selamat pergi dan balik. By the way..ada lah sessi makan2 durian yum yum... i antu dian.. too bad kan.. as i said..i luv food...n fruit too..

No comments: